We’re always looking for talented and motivated people to join our diverse and skilled team in Central London and Hampshire. Current careers openings include:
Careers: Stand Builders – Hampshire
Symbiosis is looking to appoint two exhibition stand builder/installers to join its ever-growing team. Experience would be an advantage, but not necessary as full training is provided & we will reward the right person with a competitive salary with the opportunity for uncapped overtime & international travel!
As part of Team Symbiosis, you’ll work closely with our experienced crew preparing equipment, picking & packing, loading & unloading vans, as well as helping to install stands and activations across the UK and Europe.
- Ensuring that job has been correctly packed and prepared prior to leaving warehouse.
- Checking job bags so you have complete understanding of the construction & requesting further information when required.
- Driving the company vehicle to site & managing correct unloading procedures.
- Constructing stands & activations quickly & efficiently to the highest standard.
- Awareness of Health & Safety & working within the current Symbiosis guidelines.
- Liaising with client where appropriate including getting sign-off the stand construction.
- Managing dismantles to ensure that it is completed quickly and efficiently including making sure that exhibition and all other equipment is correctly packed.
- Previous experience of working within the live events and/or exhibition industry is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of AV installation would be an advantage.
- A valid passport & full UK driving license (held for at least 12 months) are required.
- Aptitude for learning new skills as full training will be given.
- Positive & flexible approach to work.
- Physically fit and healthy.
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to work in a tidy & organised manner.
- Ability to work long hours and over some weekends as required.
- Good team player with great interpersonal skills.
Due to nature of this role, the job is based at our Andover production facility. Therefore you must live in Andover or within an easy commute.
Our clients deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That’s why at Symbiosis you’ll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary (based on experience) with the opportunity for uncapped overtime, quarterly performance related bonus, pension and 24 days holiday (+ bank holidays).
Symbiosis is a fast-growing company at the forefront of the exhibition & event industry. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our ongoing success, with great career development potential for someone who is motivated and enthusiastic.