We’re always looking for talented and motivated people to join our diverse and skilled team in Central London and Hampshire. Current openings include:
Are you super organised, have amazing attention to detail & love learning new systems? Then this is a fantastic opportunity to join Team Symbiosis as a Project Co-ordinator. Based in our Andover offices you play a vital role in helping to deliver outstanding exhibition stands for some of the world’s biggest and best loved brands.
As Symbiosis Project Co-ordinator you’ll process and monitor client approved exhibition stands using Symbiosis’ bespoke design and project management systems. Working closely with the Production Director and Sales Account Managers you will ensure that work is delivered safely, on time and in a way that enhances the company reputation for quality.
- Receiving finalised exhibition stand brief from sales team, collating information and preparing on-site job folder using the company’s project management system.
- Instructing production department with graphic brief details
- Ordering exhibition stand parts and graphic elements using supplier’s SAP system
- Preparing and providing graphic panel layouts to clients
- Liaising with clients to re-confirm artwork deadlines
- Prepare electrical and carpet plans
- Ordering third party services
- Liaising with exhibition organisers to provide Health and Safety documents and obtain stand design approval
- Working with internal departments to ensure job is produced on time and handed over to exhibition services team
- Monitoring costs through project life-cycle so they adhere to budget
- To occasionally visit onsite to oversee stand installation and client handover
- Excellent IT skills using Word, Acrobat and Excel plus an ability to learn new systems
- Excellent Administration and organisational skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and organise many projects at one time
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Good team worker
- Previous experience of exhibition project management
The Benefits: Our clients deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That’s why at Symbiosis you’ll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, private healthcare, 24 days holiday, plus the chance to earn days off in lieu/overtime.
If our Project Co-ordinator role sounds like you then email your CV to email@example.com.
Exhibition Stand Builder
Exhibition builders required to join our busy Production Team, installing and dismantling display systems all over the world. You must be well presented and polite with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with exhibition systems. As part of a team, you should be able to work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure. A full clean driving license is essential.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to send in your CV.