Looking for exhibition stands in Manchester? Then you’ve come to the right place! Symbiosis is the award-winning exhibition stand design, build and management company. We have over 18 years’ experience delivering innovative exhibition stand solutions for exciting brands in every venue right across this great city. From Manchester Central to the King’s House Conference Centre, Manchester Metropolitan University to the Emirates Old Trafford and everywhere in between.
However, wherever the venue and whatever the event how do you make your exhibition stands in Manchester a success? With nearly two decades hard won design and build experience, we know that it’s not rocket science. It just takes plenty of thought, a little information and lots of enthusiasm. So here are our ten steps to exhibition stand success:
- Decide what you want to achieve from your stand. This may sound simple, but you really do need to think further. Will you be promoting a new product? Generating more sales? Increasing traffic? Raising brand awareness? Each one of those will make your stand design slightly different, so it’s vital to know this upfront.
- Make sure you allow enough time. While it is possible to design and build a stand in two weeks, being so rushed will often result in comprise on both sides. It’s best to get your ideas together two to three months before the exhibition to allow enough time for designs to be created, changes to be made, staff to be trained, merchandise and marketing materials produced.
- Do some stand research. If your looking for inspiration why not have a look our Stand Ideas – we’ve designed and built stands in every size and orientation! Just having a few pictures of stands you like the look and feel of will help you and our designer get your design just right.
- Find out what sort of stand space you actually have at the show. Is it a shell scheme or space only? Where and what size is it? How high can we build? How many sides are open? Which way does the traffic flow? Make sure you contact the Show Organisers to check the details.
- You’ll also need to have an idea of your budget. We know this is often a tricky subject, but this is vital to know from the start, as it will indicate to the designer and everyone else on the team what they need to be working with. We can design an exciting exhibition stand that meets your brief and to your budget.
- Now you should think of the things you need on your stand. Perhaps a large screen to run your presentation, somewhere for product demonstrations, discreet secure storage or even formal meeting areas.
- Finishing touches such as a coffee machine or chilled drinks fridge can make your stand more inviting. However think sensibly around what you need rather than what you want as having too much can look cluttered rather than comfortable.
- Write a brief using all the information you’ve gathered. It doesn’t have to be War & Peace just clear and concise. At Symbiosis we have a simple form for you to fill in to give our designer an idea of what you’re looking for plus a few basic stand details and useful things like colour and brand guidelines.
- Once you’ve received your design proposal, you need to be honest about whether you like it or not. Tell the designer what changes you’d like made, if any, and don’t feel pressured into signing off the designs until you’re 100% happy.
- And finally, remember, you’re not on your own. Your dedicated Symbiosis Project Manager is always available to answer any questions or queries, no matter how silly or trivial you think they are.
Don’t leave your stand success to chance! Contact our helpful team now to discuss your next exhibition stands in Manchester on 0207 039 0101 or email@example.com.