In October 2014 Symbiosis was asked by Sky UK to design, build and manage the presence of its Care division at The Care Show (4-5 November). Held annually in The NEC, Birmingham the show is the UK’s largest trade event for organisations involved in the care of the elderly. Sky had previous exhibited at the show using a shell scheme space.
To design a striking high specification 7m x 5m stand offering a co-ordinated visual approach for Sky UK and its industry co-exhibitors Airwaves and Phillips. It must reflect the Sky brand values as well as communicate its key messages clearly.
It must be open and welcoming to maximise visitor footfall and ensure their hospitality and comfort throughout. It needs to incorporate product demonstration and data capture facilities.
- Stunning three sides open stand on a raised platform and built using BeMatrix framework and covered in high gloss graphics panels incorporating joint branding.
- Three Sky branded light boxes added instant impact and cut through in a busy exhibition hall
- Phillips screens installed with live Sky TV feeds and touch screens for product demonstrations
- Competition pod using iPads preloaded with iSurvey for data capture
- Bespoke counters with LED lighting rotating Sky corporate colours
- Substantial secure storage area including heavy duty shelving, lockers for personal items, cloakroom facilities
The stand was delivered on time, 2pm on 3 November, on budget and to the highest professional standards.
Symbiosis has been contracted by Sky UK to deliver the trade stands and roadshows for its Care, Hotels and Licensed Trade divisions.