- This event has passed.
Plant Based World Europe 2021
October 15 @ 9:00 am - October 16 @ 6:00 pm
Plant Based World Europe connects and empowers businesses within the global supply chain to successfully develop, source and distribute plant-based products.
The UK is Europe’s largest market for plant-based foods, valued at £470m versus $4.5bn in the US, and is growing at an exponential rate. In the US alone, the plant-based meat category is worth well more than 800 million USD! Adoption of a plant-based lifestyle is sweeping the globe as people everywhere are becoming aware of the human health, environmental and ethical implications of consuming more plant-based products.
Why Exhibit at Plant Based World?
– Connect with buyers from the mainstream food service, restaurant, retail and public sector catering space.
– Highlight your new products and build brand awareness.
– Network with consumers who are looking for your products and services.
– Meet investors and discuss funding opportunities.
– Learn from educational programming specific to your needs.
– Keep up-to-date with the latest plant-based innovations.
– Strengthen relationships with your exisiting buyers.
– Create new business connections.
Exhibiting at PBW Europe?
Talk to us NOW about your custom exhibition stand requirements on 0207 039 0101. We have many years’ experience delivering innovative stands and displays for the best brands. Our custom exhibition stands deliver high quality, eye catching spaces that provide strong & effective ROI.
Looking for inspiration? Check out our Stand Ideas – you’ll find lots of different and exciting photos of exhibition stands that we’ve custom designed and built for clients. Moreover, no brief is ever too small or concept to large for our talented team! Whether you’re looking for a simple but effective small display, a multi-level modular or even a two-tier double decker.
Call our friendly team NOW to discuss your exhibition stand requirements and receive a free 3D design – 0207 039 0101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.