Symbiosis has delivered Premier Marinas presence at Southampton Boat Show since 2012. The Southampton Boat Show is the UK’s largest on-water boat show and is held annually over 10 days in September in Mayflower Park, Southampton.
The 2015 Brief
To design, build and manage the 13.5m x 8m stand space within an individual outdoor quayside marquee at the Southampton Boat Show 2015. To present a high specification, luxury interior with upmarket quality fixtures and furnishings in keeping with Premier’s VIP customer lifestyles. It must be open and welcoming to maximise visitor footfall and ensure their hospitality and comfort throughout.
- Striking branded entrance with rooftop flags, logo etched toughened glass stair panels and weatherproof carpeting
- Dark wood laminate flooring cut with winter white high pile carpeting
- Large bespoke curved welcome bar and counter concealing professional refreshment equipment, computers and printers
- Bespoke dark wood and backlit wall panels showcasing beautiful product photography
- Bespoke dark wood coastal map with LED lighting highlighting marina locations
- Four screen slim bezel video wall preloaded with presentations and corporate videos, Bose sound system
- Winter white leather modern design classic comfortable chairs and sofas with dark wood coffee tables
- Outdoor decked veranda with comfortable and stylish outdoor seating and plants
- Substantial secure storage area including heavy duty shelving, lockers for personal items, cloakroom facilities
The stand was delivered on time, 6pm on 10 September, on budget and to the highest professional standards.
Symbiosis is now working on the design of the Premier Marinas stand at the Southampton Boat Show 2016.